The First Annual Parish of Christ the King/Friends of San Lucas Golf Tournament benefiting the San Lucas Mission will take place on July 19, 2021 at the Tulsa Country Club. All are welcome. You can register today!
Each summer, a group of approximately 20 adult CTK parishioners travel to the small village of San Lucas on Lake Atitlán in Guatemala to engage in works of service, form bonds of solidarity with the local population, and learn about the social, political, and economic factors that govern systemic poverty. Trip participants work with local volunteers who are part of the Friends of San Lucas to assist at various service sites. Service projects include building stoves, constructing homes, and assisting with the coffee bean harvest. To see how this event came to be, watch this video.
Thanks to the generosity of the presenting sponsor, Simmons and Kourtis, all costs associated with the event have been covered, which means all proceeds from this event will directly benefit the San Lucas Mission. This includes all gifts made during the event, even if you are not there in person. All donations up to $50,000 will be matched!
8 a.m.: Registration
8:30 a.m.: Continental Breakfast
9:30 a.m.: Shotgun Start
Lunch for participants
Individual Entry Fee:
- $250 (continental breakfast and lunch included)
Sponsorship Levels: (Click the “Register Now” button below for sponsor package details)
- $15,000: Block House Sponsor (includes golf for 8)
- $10,000: Hybrid House Sponsor (includes golf for 8)
- $5,000: Wood House Sponsor (includes golf for 4)
- $2,500: School Scholarship Sponsor (includes golf for 4)
- $1,500: Child Nutrition Sponsor (includes golf for 4)
- $1,000: Feed a Family Sponsor (includes golf for 4)
- $500: Fuel-efficient Stove Sponsor (includes golf for 2)
- $175: Hole Sign Sponsor